 General / 43882
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:11:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Phillips wrote:
I agree with everything you have said.  But one point of confusion is which
"Light Grey" is being changed.  Perhaps Jake could clarify this, but I believe
the Light Grey that is being changed is the one from the Mosaic sets, sometimes
called "Very Light Grey" rather than "Grey" like the color of the Technic gears
and 9V motors.  I don't think the Very Light Grey color has been around too
long, so I'd be surprised if this change will impact quite as many people.
Still, the people who have managed to collect any of it would be unlikely to
ever get enough of it to do anything useful.

The three colors that we know have changed (from the new 2004 SW sets, which I
and others have) are Light Grey, Dark Grey, and Brown.  Someone on fbtb.net
(Gareth, the guy who first posted there about the color change and alleged stud
change) said an inside source at Lego told him the fourth and final changed
color is Very Light Grey from the mosaics.

Doug