 General / 37772
Re: How bad do your hands hurt?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:41:41 GMT

Strong hands to pry apart plates?

I was just making a play on the letter "P"

The worst Lego hand mangler is removing model team tyres from model team
hubs. It really hurts if you don't do it right. My Abrams has seven road
wheels per side a total of THIRTY TWO tyre removals! I remember having to
take breaks to let my fingers recover. I ended up testing the tyres first to
find the more flexible ones. I also used implements like nail scissors as
tyre irons.

Oh man! I know the kind! Hey, have I seen this creation, got any pix, sounds
wild!

I wont even use black pegs without a slot down the side, I sort them into a
pot. I built a tool to pop them out of the red test car beofre I discard them.

Hey nifty! Check that out!

Steve