 General / 37771
Re: How bad do your hands hurt?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:45:12 GMT

http://www.geocities.com/dnjhess/other.html

You might have seen these floating around before. If I have a lot of beams
to separate or pins to remove I use tools. I haven't found a decent way to
remove gears yet other than pulling the axle with the offending gear through
a plate (or the beam separator). The pin popper is a little unwieldy to use,
but a great help none-the-less.

LMKWYT

-Duane

Hey cool, check that out, hmmm, ooooh gotta surf your site!