 General / 37768
Re: How bad do your hands hurt?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:26:09 GMT

Henry, I bet you have tired your fingers out builing some of those great
creations you have!

Last weekend, I got an unusal LEGO related injury.  I'm working on a LEGO
musical instrument which will use real industrial wire.  I thread the wire
through Technic pins.  I got poked while tuning.  Blood gushed out of my
index finger.

Blood from Lego!
I'm really looking forward to seeing and hearing this masterpiece!

-Henry