 General / 36582
Re: 1x5, why not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:46:33 GMT

"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> writes:

While on the topic of "introducing" pieces, I remember coming across
the 5L technic axle not too long ago, in 8448 Super Street
Sensation...

The 5L technic axle was introduced in 1998, I believe.  There also exist
1x5 technic plates (two varieties), as well as 1x5 technic beams.

Fredrik

--
http://folk.uio.no/fredrigl/technic/