 General / 36581
Re: Why Kmart is having problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:42:09 GMT

"Steven Weiser" <WsrSteven@aol.com> writes:

I made the mistake of wasting my time by going to my local Kmart. Located in
Shelby Township, Michigan. The same LEGO sets have been sitting on the
shelves for at least a year and a half. I was also able to count the sets
they had on one hand.

Was it Kmart which recently filed a bankrupcy?

By the way, wouldn't this article be better off posted to lugnet.loc.us?
I don't think there are any Kmarts outside the US, but I may be wrong.

Fredrik

--
http://folk.uio.no/fredrigl/technic/