 General / 36560
36559  |  36561
Subject:
Why Kmart is having problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 00:33:17 GMT

I made the mistake of wasting my time by going to my local Kmart. Located in
Shelby Township, Michigan. The same LEGO sets have been sitting on the
shelves for at least a year and a half. I was also able to count the sets
they had on one hand. I have been visiting this Kmart at least once a month
to see if anything has changed. Oh well. I have finally learned my lesson. I
will never visit Kmart again. I always leave empty handed anyway. Beside the
lack of product, I found many employees standing around with nothing to do
but discuss past vacations. Good riddance to Kmart. In my opinion, they have
become completely worthless. Thank you for your time, and I am now done
venting. Bye.