 Technic / 7355
Re: 1x5, why not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 01:02:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:

I don't recall seeing any 1x5 plates with studs - are these from newer sets?

1x5 Technic plates come in two types, as far as I know.

"Technic Propellor 2 Blade with 2 Studs"
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=2711

"Technic Propellor 2 Blade with 4 Studs"
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=32124

Oh, yeah - I never thought of them as plates, so it just didn't click...

ROSCO