 General / 35524
Re: 2002’s good for Castle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:57:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
What was TLC thinking?? They made a classic comic book villain look like a
football mascot!

Since the Spiderman sets are based on the upcomig movie and not the comic,
you'll want to direct your complaints there, rather than at Lego.

Jeff

I realize this, however TLC is responsibe for the Lego sets of the movie,
therefore my complaints are directed correctly. I'm sure Sony Entertainment
didn't say "Could you make Green Goblin's head three times the size of his
body? Thanks." Besides, I've seen pics of what the Green goblin looks like
in the movie, and I'm glad to report that on screen his head is correctly
proportioned.
I'm sorry, but give me the HP goblin heads over that crap anyday.

-Jay (the Rascal King)