 General / 35523
Re: Mini-Fig Skateboards!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:59:03 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:
A direct rip off of the mega blocks sets

Lego seem devoid of inspiration.
If it is not a movie licence then they stoop to copying the cloners!

Not something I'll complain about since when I first saw those Megabloks
sets I wished they were LEGO...

It would be nice if TLC was first with everything, but just because
someone else has already done it is no reason for TLC to not do it also.

This post popped out of the time warp...

Now that we can see the pictures at FBTB, I think TLC has made a better
curved ramp piece.

Frank