 General / 34954
Re: Mini-Fig Skateboards!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:59:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
A direct rip off of the mega blocks sets

Lego seem devoid of inspiration.
If it is not a movie licence then they stoop to copying the cloners!

Oh woe, woe are we.  Held hostage by LEGO's lack of creativity!  If only
LEGO toys were produced in such a way that they could be disassembled into
smaller component elements of various shapes and sizes. Then we, using our
obviously superior imaginations, could recombine these pieces into creations
of our own design.  But alas, we are bound by the chains of the sets that
LEGO produces and must not deviate from their uninspired visions of what one
can build with their product. And so we are left to our fate of weeping,
wailing and gnashing of teeth, unable to derive any enjoyment at all out of
these toys that we are forced to continue to accumulate even though we all
disdain the source of those toys.  If only LEGO would listen to us in our
despair.  Right here at LUGNET are the answers to all the company's
problems.  Yet still they turn a deaf ear to our proffered advice, wisdom
and reasoned criticism.  Oh woe, woe are we.