 General / 33675
    Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Joel Kuester
   Disc One : Chapter Two is now ready for viewing: Parental Discretion is advised. This comic is intended for AFOLs, so while there are silly things in parts of it, there are also some things parents should decide if their kids can see. (URL) link (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce) !!

        Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Mark Sandlin
     (...) Random thoughts: - Nice hover-traffic! - Wonderful street scenes. Your attention to detail is as good as always. - The space suit for the alien Xozala is great. It's interesting enough to create an alien, but to then give him a space suit is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Joel Kuester
     (...) thanks for your kind comments, I apprecite it a lot! (...) I am glad my effort to create an enviroment is noticable, when I spend an evening building a set that will be in maybe 3 or 4 pictures, I sometimes feel like I am spinning my wheels so (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Mladen Pejic
     Wow! So much cool stuff here, where do I begin... Excellent job! ;-) (...) Thanks! (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Jordan Greer
     Nice site, nice comics. =) But you put it on tripod, icky! That damned sponsor window thing opens whenever you click to see a new chapter.. -Jordan Solarian Imperial Archive (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Joel Kuester
     (...) hello, I recently lost my job and have am nearing the end of my resources. I have been researching jobs and sending out resumes during the day and I work on this project in the evening. It has been kinda helpful to me, since it takes my mind (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Kyle Keppler
     Woa Joel. This is very well done. The hoverthings are all great, the street scenes awesome, and the interior details super! You have too many parts-yup... But the thing that really got me is the amazing photos and editing. All of the pics are very (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Joel Kuester
     (...) Thanks! I am glad you like the editing and stuff! One of the main reasons for making the story this way was to help me work out some narrative issues I was having. I have never been very good at storytelling, so I am glad this seems to be (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Jon Palmer
     This was more or less my bedtime story last night : ) Stuff I like: -Like Mark I loved the space suit. Nice use of the R2 body. -Great use of white outs that take over when your lego backdrobs stop -I love the way you lit up the inside of the space (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

      Oh yeah I also liked how the nun said, "I'm not going to freak on you." More nuns should talk like this. : ) -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My website - (URL) BrickBay Store - (URL) Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Joel Kuester
     (...) thank you! The whole lighting thing happened cuz I realized you couldn't see anyone's face inside the suits in the darkness! I played around with brightening them up and it looked lit from the inside, so I kept it since I thought was kinda (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Jason Spears
     (...) <snip> (...) each with dozens of nifty details to steal, um I mean borrow, for future projects. So many different designs for hovercraft. The buildings in the town. I really like the dozens of drawers in the morgue. Random junk in the alleys, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Joel Kuester
     (...) borrow ideas for Lego from stuff I have done... especially since I have borrowed ideas from time to time from some of my favorite builders. I have to disassemble some of my hover cars to get specific parts to finish a larger ship I am working (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Damien Guichard
     (...) intricate story that seems to be logically conducted by some elementary principle(s) to be freely unveiled by the reader. To be read many times. I wish some day I can do my own lego comic too. I have already written a few chapters and modelled (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Joel Kuester
     (...) dis-jointed right now, but I promise that everything comes together very soon. There is a lot of backstory that isn't shown because I wanted to make the story more mysterious and focus on the main characters more than anything else. I hope (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Damien Guichard
     (...) Yes, it works, the mystery is seductive. The reader knows little. That makes the characters very engaging. Because these poor minifigs have so sparse knownledge! And they miss so unique occasions to communicate! Hurry up, minifigs! When you (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Geordan Hankinson
     Wow Joel! Great stuff! It should be neat to see how your going tie everything together in the end, Hopefully The whole money making side of this story will work out for you! keep it up! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Thank the [user-optional] higher powers! I was so glad to see this announcement earlier in the week, and I held off for a couple of days until I knew I could sit down and devote the appropriate time for its viewing. As with the first chapter, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)