 General / 29472
Re: Oh no, what have I done!?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 02:09:32 GMT

To All,

At this end of the world I don't know ANYONE that refers to LEGO bricks as
Legos. Might be a language thing, but still.... people here refer to them • as
Lego, or 'Lego stenen' which literally means Lego bricks....

Duq

Interesting, in all of my circles, from Michigan to Ohio, and soon to be
Indiana, it has always been LEGO's as opposed to LEGO Bricks. I ca't
remember anyone saying LEGO whatever until I read it on their website.

Scott S.