 General / 29428
Re: April Fools posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 23:05:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:

After all of the ranting and raving that followed, I was sorry to see Todd
add a disclaimer to his own joke. I felt that the spirit had been stripped
from the joke, and I was especially saddened that it was my own joke that
provided the fodder for all the sticks in the mud to complain and whine.

Au contraire!! I think that subtle addition of hints make the joke even better
- if people miss the hint, more fool them!!!

ROSCO