 General / 29409
Re: April Fools posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:46:44 GMT

To All,

In regards to this, I would love to see these stupid April
Fools items disappear ll together, but it isn't likely to
happen. My rule now is to ignore any significant news for at
least a month around April 1st, from March 15th to April
15th or so, especially on this site. Mr. cynic will be
taking my place.

As for another matter around this years jokes / hoaxes /
fakes / lying, is that Women's Soccer set for real or not
(3416 I believe)? Did anyone buy it yet? Are there real
pictures of it, if so? Is tere an official catalog with it?
I did not see any convincing evidence yet.

I don't know if this belons to general or not, feel free to
sned it elsewhee if it would be better elsewhere.

Scott S.