 General / 29416
Re: April Fools posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 18:58:35 GMT

NOTE: This post contains no attempt at humor whatsoever. Any humor
discovered herein is purely coincidental.

Frank Filz at ffilz@mindspring.com wrote:

I don't think I heard anyone laughing at Ben's prank (and
even less so at Mark's prank this year).

Here are some people who enjoyed the joke:

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=6955

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=6957

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=6959

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=6965

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=6969

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=6983

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=6994

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=6997

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=6960

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=6968

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=6973

After all of the ranting and raving that followed, I was sorry to see Todd
add a disclaimer to his own joke. I felt that the spirit had been stripped
from the joke, and I was especially saddened that it was my own joke that
provided the fodder for all the sticks in the mud to complain and whine.

It's true that we all don't share the same sense of humor, but I'm always
disappointed when some feel that because they don't find it funny, they have
to try to take all the fun out of it for everyone else too.

~Mark P. "Serious Guy" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego