 General / 28723
Re: Top 50 LEGO sets of all time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:21:23 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:3aae248c.153659107@lugnet.com...
There's really not enough data yet to get a really meaningful plot, but • some
minor trends are evident.

If anyone wants to play with the raw data, grab it quick before it
disappears (and remember that it's a snapsnot in time, from yesterday):

   http://www.lugnet.com/temp/rating-by-year.data

Any chance of keeping, say, monthly data snapshots that can be easily
viewed?

ROSCO