 Administrative / Database / 1133
Re: Top 50 LEGO sets of all time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 01:21:13 GMT

Indeed this is now a higher thought. We need a (I know I can't spell this
word but) ....Collouqullism (hee) ....HAHAHAHA

In lugnet.admin.database, Jamie Obrien writes:
Argh yes so true. Then how about we say, Bad combinations which in hindsight
should have been avoided :-)

Another idea, we have all these Great design contests, i often wonder what
an opposite styled competition could give us!

Jamie
<There's no such thing as a bad Spice Girl either!>

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:
Ha, No doubt!! I'd like to see that too, but it's taboo. I mean you can't
ever say- there were ever "Bad Lego sets" !!!  Right?