 Administrative / Database / 1113
Re: Top 50 LEGO sets of all time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:18:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sybrand Bonsma writes:
In lugnet.admin.database, Todd Lehman writes:
Here is a compilation of the top 50 LEGO sets of all time, as rated by
LUGNET members...

RANK   SCORE VOTES  SET
====   ===== =====  =============================================== • <snip>
   4.   96.15   26    497 Galaxy Explorer
  20.   94.17   12    928 Galaxy Explorer

<snip>
To view this list with hyperlinks and other viewing options, follow this
link:

  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/rank/

--Todd

Thanks for this list Todd, it is really nice. Many shuttles in this list, but
what I found stranger was the difference between above sets 497 and 928. Both
refer to the same set, but there is some difference in rating. Does anybody
have a good explanation for this?

Sybrand Bonsma

And 1682 at no.43 and 6339 at no.75

Visu