 Administrative / Database / 1145
Re: Top 50 LEGO sets of all time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:53:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Larry Pieniazek writes:
TLC electrics are often the most highly overpriced parts of all. That earns
them low scores in my book no matter how brilliant the particular
implementation is, because I take a dim view of paying 5 dollars for a
lightbulb just so I can be pure. I find those prices, well... shocking.
That's my current view, anyway.

++Lar

Here in Brazil the Lego light cost R$ 30,00 that's about $15,00.
I guees that not even the DOD pay that much for a small lamp.

Paulo