 Administrative / Database / 1124
Re: Top 50 LEGO sets of all time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Frank Buiting writes:
What struck me as interesting is that (old) idea books (6000, 8888) made it
in the top ranks of the best rated sets.

Yeah, I was also suprised by the 'accessory' sets:

   26.   93.33    9   7860 Remote Controlled Signal with Straight Track
   43.   91.36   22   4515 Straight Tracks

Of course it'd be probably most interesting to filter out everything with
less than X votes or something (say, 30-50 or so) and see how differently
it'd all turn out... Ok, well actually, what really needs to happen is
everyone needs to vote on every set :) And since we can only rate what we
own (well, ok, not really) I guess we'll all just need to have every Lego
set. I see no recourse except for Lego to give us each all sets.

DaveE