 Administrative / Database / 1143
Re: Top 50 LEGO sets of all time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:09:01 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Ross Crawford writes:
And the "most-owned" is........

.......3033 1200 piece tub

Well that's a surprise (not)

Due almost entirely to Mike Poindexter and the 713 copies he has listed :)
(and the 5 more I bought yesterday at Kmart's bogo 50 sale)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

ROSCO (who's just heading down to K-Mart to get a couple of 3033s at 15%
off, which only arrived in Aus a coupla weeks ago)