 General / 27900
Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:06:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Coby Bassett" <coby@exo.com> writes:

    Awwwww yeah! And go check out the 8466 picture that is now up...

By the way, do anybody think that the body of this vehicle looks like a
Land Rover Freelander?  A lot of the body features reminds me of
this car, like the front grilles, and the sloping rear end.

My first thought when I saw the picture was that it is BMW 3series compact
on steroids ...

-Norman