 General / 27901
27900  |  27902
Subject:
Paypal and $10 Fee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:16:38 GMT

I have paid the new user minimum $10 fee that was asked of me during the
signup process. My credit card shows that this fee has been paid , yet I
have not recieved a "new user" package from lugnet. I would really like to
be able to use all that LUGNET has to offer but until I get a login id etc.
I can't.

What do I do?