 General / 27827
Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:50:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Saupé writes:
I had simply taken the ready to go pics from the press kit cd - I can go
back and scan items from the catalogs as well, I just didn't have the time
last night.

I'll see what I can do.

Hey, don't do it on my behalf, I've seen 'em.

I just thought if they were all in the press kit it would be keen to get them
online, especially given the conversations about the JP3 dinos that have been
happening.

Still, if you've got the official nod to show this stuff off, it makes it
easier for everyone to discuss. :D

Thanks!

eric