 General / 27838
Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:13:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
Was lucky enough to get to play with one of those bad boys this weekend!
WOW...it is AMAZING!!  Great mix of beams (underneath) and panels (in new
sparkly green color) and tubes.  A good parts set for AFOLs too, plus it
rocks!

Hmmm... At first I though those were gold like those on the C3PO.  Can you give
us more detail about the set, like does it have real 4 wheel suspension and
other mechanical features?