 Star Wars / 10914
Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 16:04:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Low writes:
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/4605_CUT.jpg

On a more SW note, I think that's a light-blue flame we can see...

The Emperor just got a new accessory!!

--DaveL

I have a small buggy set (it came with a packet of cornflakes or something!)
sitting on my desk and it has orange flame pieces coming out the back. I was
just thinking the other day, "If they were blue they'd make great lightning
bolts for the Emperor minifig!"

Daz

P.S. Can anyone tell me what the new camera set contains? I can't wait till
they get over here in England.