 General / 27837
Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:02:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.general, Craig Livingston writes:

Does any one else think that 8465 Extreme Off-Roader is completely awesome?

I for one, love it! I have seen it in person and was very very impressed!

jake

Was lucky enough to get to play with one of those bad boys this weekend!
WOW...it is AMAZING!!  Great mix of beams (underneath) and panels (in new
sparkly green color) and tubes.  A good parts set for AFOLs too, plus it rocks!

-Tim