 General / 27814
Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:51:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:
The excellent Star Wars Lego oriented web site - From Bricks to Bothans,
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/ has posted some additional
coverage of Lego at Toy Fair.

News and pictures cover...
- Jurassic Park III
- Alpha Team
- Dinosaurs
- Technic
- Jack Stone (new, big figures. Bridges Duplo and traditional Lego line)
- Bionicle
- Mindstorms 2.0 (brief, debuts in September)

Bryan

For anyone who loves the classic minifig, you better check out this new "Jack
Stone" line minifigure.  In my opinion, it looks like the minifigs days are
numbered!

Daniel