 General / 27819
Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:39:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Lanteigne writes:
In lugnet.general, Tim Saupé writes:
The minifig is fine - remember that I had noted that Jack Stone is intended
to be a stepping stone from DUPLO to LEGO - this kind of fig is for this
kind of product only.

Do you have a picture of 8466?

In fact, if you have permission from LEGO to publish photos from their press
kit on your webpage, it would be pretty keen if you would publish all the
pictures of the dinos and Jack Stone sets, too.  I know your site is Star Wars
LEGO, not all the other stuff, but as with the 2001 catalogue, you seem to have
an advantage over a lot of other sites- and certainly you know that LEGO fans
will flock over to your site to see all the new sets.

Just a thought.

eric