 General / 27899
Re: Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:16:07 GMT

I don't know about anyone else, but I almost always have
to look up set
numbers.  I just don't put in the verbiage describing my
lookup.

So I'll write "Aquazone Neptune Discovery Lab #6195"
instead of "the big
Aquanauts lab, let me see, it was Neptune's Lab or
something, <dig, dig,
search> oh, yeah: number 6195, and the name is Neptune's
Discovery Lab".

Indeed. I know a few numbers of some memerable things, like
6399 Airport shuttle, the 6990 Futuron Monorail, etc. I do
know the train collection are all 45 somethings unless you
are talking about 2326 (?) the extra cars one. I have a few
others right now 6384 old police station, 6385 newer fire
station, 6386 black police station with garage door, etc.
simply because I did a trade. Most of the time, I have to
look it up. I am very thankful for te Pause database, it
isone of my favorite links! Thanks Todd & Suzanne, and the
other contributors! : )

Scott S.

FUT-> general for number remembrance
FUT-> aquazone for Neptune Lab