 General / 27898
Re: Medical experiments on minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:21:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lester Witter writes:
I was watching a show on the "Ten most important machines" (approximate title)
on the Discover Channel (Learning Channel?). One of the machines was remote
surgery. The doctor was demonstrating fine remote manipulation and the test
subect was a minifig!!!. I want to see a consent form. Should we form an
advocacy group to defend minifigs from exploitation (PETM perhaps?). What do
you think?

PS: Would it make any difference if the minifig was a timmy?

See this thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=6562&t=f&v=a

Maggie C.