 General / 27911
Re: Medical experiments on minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:38:57 GMT

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:21:40 GMT, "Maggie Cambron"
<mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote:

In lugnet.general, Lester Witter writes:
I was watching a show on the "Ten most important machines" (approximate title)
on the Discover Channel (Learning Channel?). One of the machines was remote
surgery. The doctor was demonstrating fine remote manipulation and the test
subect was a minifig!!!. I want to see a consent form. Should we form an
advocacy group to defend minifigs from exploitation (PETM perhaps?). What do
you think?

PS: Would it make any difference if the minifig was a timmy?

See this thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=6562&t=f&v=a

Maggie C.

Sad thing is, is was NOT a Timmy, it was a 'Tron if I believe a M-Tron
one, white torso with red/reddish prints?
(those fig came out during my "Dark Ages' and I am too tired to track
the specifics on it, saw part of the show, saw the good doctor
manipulate the minifig and then toss it away, all from across the room
from the minifig, interesting possibilities there.
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)