 General / 27897
27896  |  27898
Subject:
Medical experiments on minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:05:27 GMT

I was watching a show on the "Ten most important machines" (approximate title)
on the Discover Channel (Learning Channel?). One of the machines was remote
surgery. The doctor was demonstrating fine remote manipulation and the test
subect was a minifig!!!. I want to see a consent form. Should we form an
advocacy group to defend minifigs from exploitation (PETM perhaps?). What do
you think?

Lester

PS: Would it make any difference if the minifig was a timmy?

PPS: Is this the correct group