 General / 27103
Re: 'Article from Tommorow' < Warning Speculative!!>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 06:37:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alex Farlie writes:

Anyhow any news on LCAD-6D?(An evloving LCAD standard)
(Should be esaier now that a major bug in GLCad3D is fixed..;-) )
And the other day I had a call from someone stil using a 1997 copy of the
original L-Draw!! Well you can't kill a good idea..

Yeah, I still prefer using the original version of LDraw.  MLCad uses too
many of my system resources.  I wish someone would update LDraw!!!

Mike