 General / 26818
Re: New 'Colony 2030' Theme< Warning Speculative!!>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:06:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alex Farlie writes:
Could you explain BTI for me?

BTI, or Blacktron I, was the first official Space subtheme which debuted in
the late 1980s. It is arguably one of the better subthemes for Space.

Is she human or humanoid alien? ( One of the UFO ocupants was once described
as being Blonde..)

She is human. And not only does she have blonde hair, her face looks to be
very usable for other things because it doesn't have any microphones or hair
pre-printed on!