 General / 26787
Re: New 'Colony 2030' Theme< Warning Speculative!!>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 02:03:44 GMT

Hi, can anybody send me the url for the advance preview catalog to see the
pics?  The url was blanked out in the starting post of this message?  Or is
this a just a wish list of what everybody wants?  Thanks!

Trev
~Astro Lift Co.

send it to:
spaceman531@hotmail.com