 General / 26881
Re: New 'Colony 2030' Theme< Warning Speculative!!>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 14:23:57 GMT

<Please read the WHOLE thread to understand the context of this posting.
Please also read the Warning at the top of that post..>

In lugnet.general, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.general, Paul Hartzog writes:
wow oh wow, i hear that the FIVE (not 3) main new colony sets (sic) will
have lots of alien flora and fauna and junglelike terrain (adventurers-ish)
with colony buildings as follows:

2031 Hydroponics lab - bubble dome greenhouse, supplies food for the colony
2032 Medlab - hitech med faciltiy for analyzing alien enzymes and treating
2033 ColonySupplyShip - landing baseplate w/ ship.  (commutes between orbital
    colony ship and ground base)
etc...

Hey! Did anyone even mention the terrorist/spies included with one of the
larger sets? Look at them! They're BTI astronauts!
Oh happy day!

Also, I
think all of the transparent bricks used for the waterfall in the greenhouse
and the lava in the mine set will be awesome...

Unforutnatly I'm not sure about the mine set, it's not in my catlouge. Do
you have an inside source!?

Not to mention the fact that
the female included with the largest set (sigh, how long will this go on?)
has blonde hair!

Hmm perhaps they should produce a female charecters pack?

Alex