 General / 26788
Re: 'Article from Tommorow' < Warning Speculative!!>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 02:07:31 GMT

Oh, sorry - I get it now - this is a wish list.  OK, well, I always thought
that a Roman theme would be excellent, and from a molder's perspective, the
weapons would be a snap.

The ideas put forth for the space colony are an excellent idea as well.  It
just goes to show that there are many ideas left for TLG in which they do
not have resort to juniorizing existing themes.

Great ideas, guys!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.