 General / 2366
Re: tente page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 19:10:25 GMT

Jeff Stembel writes:
I have a couple clone pieces that I can't identify, even after looking at
your page.  They are virtually the same as Lego, except they bind *extremely*
tightly.  The Logo on the studs is a smiley face { :-) }.  My mother
confiscated them from a student a couple years ago.  Do you have any idea what
brand this is?  I'm thinking they may be bricks from the now defunct company
0937.

hi jeff
i don't recognize the description of brick that you gave me (but i'm pretty new
at collecting info on other products)...maybe someone else out there recognizes
this item?

..jg