 Announcements / 168
167  |  169
Subject:
tente page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 22:03:37 GMT

the construction clone site has the recent addition of a tente page.
http://users.sisna.com/gonzo3/tente.html

i've been curious about these sets for quite a while and the recent acquisition
of a 1991 catalog has given me the chance to add some scans for other fans that
might not have heard or seen anything of them before (the small battleships
look particularly cool).  this is probably just a temporary site since i'm
aware of someone else that is in the process of building something more
comprehensive, but what i've got works okay as an introduction for now.

there are only a few grainy scans right now (due to originally small catalog
pictures) but if you have better scans or information on sets that don't appear
on the list (i'm sure there are plenty) send the info along.

..jg

p.s. I have no affiliation with the tente company and I have no sets for sell.