 General / 2341
Re: tente page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 19:46:50 GMT

Joseph Gonzalez writes:
the construction clone site has the recent addition of a tente page.
http://users.sisna.com/gonzo3/tente.html

i've been curious about these sets for quite a while and the recent • acquisition
of a 1991 catalog has given me the chance to add some scans for other fans • that
might not have heard or seen anything of them before (the small battleships
look particularly cool).  this is probably just a temporary site since i'm
aware of someone else that is in the process of building something more
comprehensive, but what i've got works okay as an introduction for now.

So that's what I got from my friend!  There were some pieces mixed in with the
Lego I got from him.  I kinda remeber the set it was from, and I think he got
in the early '80s.  I didn't even know they were still around.

Also, I have a couple clone pieces that I can't identify, even after looking at
your page.  They are virtually the same as Lego, except they bind *extremely*
tightly.  The Logo on the studs is a smiley face { :-) }.  My mother
confiscated them from a student a couple years ago.  Do you have any idea what
brand this is?  I'm thinking they may be bricks from the now defunct company
0937.

Jeff