 General / 23572
Re: Why I HATE Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 23:37:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Heather Patey writes:
725? Wazzat?
<checks guide>
What a nice set!  That must be where my lampposts in that mixed lot came from.
Could someone pleeeease post the instructions to Brickshelf?  Is there an
inventory?

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
EEEk!  There were 725s that I missed?  What were the starting/ending bids • (maybe I
shouldn't know)?

Erik Olson wrote:
Dude! NOBODY bid on 2 copies of Basic 725 that were on ebay last week! 725 • has a
pair of those. It is the kind of Freestyle set that puts all others to • shame.

(that's a pair of clear Paradisa 6416 curved windows...)
Looks like these 725s are catching all us dark ages people by surprise.
Now why don't we get Basic sets like that anymore ?

pete.w