 General / 23574
Re: Why I HATE Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:01:17 GMT

I've had four of the little clear round-top windows (3x4x6?) from 1994. Does
ANYBODY own up to having the large ones?

I think James Mathis has the largest quantity, check out his monorail
station...
http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/monorailBubbleStation.html

James P (who thinks that they are most definitly amongst the cooler lego
pieces, esp. for building large buildings with...)