 General / 23595
Re: Why I HATE Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 14:06:38 GMT

<major snip>

Oops, is it the Paradisa cafe set that has both curved and straight ?
That Dacta set was mentioned at the start of the thread. For $250 you must get
some other nice bits surely ? In AUS, our Dacta range must be limited.

No, see it is really a set that should cost $100, but since is is being
bought by schools, they can jack the pirce up all the want (the bastards!)
and the schools will pay it, since they can spend the money. It's cruel, I
know, but that's the way the business world is. >:-(
     -dead