 General / 23552
Re: Why I HATE Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:20:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Heather Patey writes:
725? Wazzat?
<checks guide>
What a nice set!  That must be where my lampposts in that mixed lot came from.
Could someone pleeeease post the instructions to Brickshelf?  Is there an
inventory?

Cheers, Heather
--
I have 1 (one) of this(I assume you are talking about 725 from 1990), and I
wish I have bought more. It has instructions for a number of different

Paulo