 General / 23528
Re: Why I HATE Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 02:55:56 GMT

Maybe it could become a new event at BrickFests! Someone designs an "impossible"
model, and everybody scours their collections for their one or two copies of a
rare bit, so that at the event it can be build and photographed by all!

That way all participants could have the sense of satisfaction, and the rest
could have our sense of wonder.

I've had four of the little clear round-top windows (3x4x6?) from 1994. Does
ANYBODY own up to having the large ones?

And, wow, that is a cool condominium!

-Erik

In lugnet.general, Mark Koesel writes:
Wow!  This is easily the coolest lego building I've ever seen.  Too bad
no one will ever have the parts to actually build it.  :(

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> made this:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/ldraw/condo.htm