 General / 23522
23521  |  23523
Subject:
Why I HATE Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 00:53:26 GMT

The reason is:
I ordered a DACTA Catalog recently. Nice stuff, but overpriced (ONE reason I
HATE lego, but ont the most important one.) That would be this: There is
some kind of big set for a science lab, that has a number of projects you
can do. One of them is a greenhouse of some sort, that uses the huge glass
wall elements a la Paradisa, Breezeway Cafe, some Airport or something. As
you all know, these are super hard to come by these days. It has 2 straight
and 2 corner pieces, IIRC. The cost of the set? About $250 dollars. NOW CAN
YOU IMAGINE THAT? PAYING 250 DOLLARS TO GET A FEW !@#$@#$%^ GLASS
WALLS!!!!!!!!!! I want to say every curse word in the language to Lego, but
I'll save that for writing them a letter. Anyone agree?
     -A very annoyed dead