 General / 23521
Re: jade green
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 00:35:14 GMT

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:07:50 GMT, "Ben Gatrelle"
<ben@yellowcastle.spam.com> wrote:

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:

"Mark D. McKean" wrote:

It's not jade, it's called "verdigris".

By whom?  I'm still holding out for "antique green"...

-John

Me too!
BEN GATRELLE

I prefer "verdigris" myself, I was looking at the back of the Holiday
2000 S@H catalog  and noticed that the text says "Plus, this is the
only place where you can get "LOTS" of these NEW green bricks."  (I
emphasized the "LOTS" part).  Of course after seeing the new 2001
catalog scans of the Mars stuff we all know why :^)   Unless I did the
math wrong it works out to be a bit over $.07 each piece, I wonder how
long it will take for someone to start parting them out?
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!