 General / 22929
Re: Incorrect group posting [was RE: cartoonnetwork.com is having an online contest]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:03:52 GMT

And Ben,
You need to fix or ditch that piece of junk newsreader/mailer that you're
using.  Every time you post you make a horrible mess of threading.  It's
very bad.  If it's the only newsreader/mailer that you can use from work,
then you shouldn't be posting from work -- post from home instead.

Hear Hear. I suggest Ben be banned from complaining about ANYTHING directly
related to Lugnet (don't worry Ben, you can still whinge about how Aussies pay
more for stuff and all that, lots left to whinge about...) until he uses the
proper tools. Personally I find his thread breaking more annoying than
everything Lugnet related he's ever complained about put together.

Suggested in a jocular manner, but meant to be taken Seriously with a capital
S.

Everyone makes mistakes but Ben, your posting mechanism is a non starter.

Change jobs if you have to. (get your priorities straight, man. Any company
that doesn't provide proper tools for employees to use the net is broken and
needs to be fixed or needs to lose good employees till it gets the point.)

++Lar